When we think about creativity we imagine new and innovative concepts, ideas and products, which should have purpose, originality and value.
Creativity has something more.
Sometimes our simple day to day acts appear meaningless, but seen from different frame of mind and at different time we may perceive some creativity it may be a cue for our deeper self.
Simplification of processes, thoughts and actions.
- Add Value.( Add sparingly, only if it enhances value.)
- Simplify ( Remove if not required).
- View from distance
- View upside down.
- Find different route other than obvious.
- Change the order of ingredients while cooking.
- Scribble ( even without meaning, click below at patterns).
- Read voraciously but do what you read.
- Try not to think what is obvious.
- Have positive doubts.